A new generation disinfectant GRUNGEWASH Disinfectant/Sanitizer meets AOAC efficacy testing requirements for hospital disinfection and meets OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Guidelines
GRUNGEWASH Disinfectant/Sanitizer is the only disinfectant with a hypochlorous acid active ingredient that kills multiple drug-resistant bacterium.
This clean-smelling powerful disinfectant can be used in institutional facilities as well as your home.
- Kills a wide range of bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus MRSA, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Kills multiple drug-resistant bacterium Virucide, Tuberculocide, Bactericide, Germicide.
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called Swine Flu).
- Kills Clostridium difficile (C. diff) spores Kills HIV (Aids virus).
- Kills Norovirus, Rhinovirus.
- Meets AOAC Requirements for Hospital Disinfection.
- Deodorizes by killing the bacteria that causes odors.
- Aids in the reduction of cross-contamination between treated surfaces.
- No alcohol, Phenol or VOC.
- Is safe and effective for wastewater treatment and septic.
Note: GRUNGEWASH Disinfectant/Sanitizer has a 30-day shelf life. Or product must be diluted and, as an option, may be tested with a chlorine test kit or chlorine test strips to adjust to the desired chlorine level for sanitizing, deodorizing, and cleaning applications.
Proudly made in the USA!